Home Stager/Interior Decorator
Job Description & Application
BY Design Home Staging is a fast-paced, high-energy, creative company experiencing rapid growth... and we are looking for a home stager/designer to join our team! We stage homes to sell for top dollar–and we want you to be part of the fun!
The job perks include a stocked snack bar, working creatively, and laughter during stressful moments.
Why would you want this job?
- You love design and all things home
- You are detail oriented yet can see the big picture
- You are excited about working with a dynamic, fast moving team
- You are flexible and can quickly switch between tasks
- You enjoy coming to work in a beautiful environment
- You are trustworthy and experienced
How you'll know you're killing it:
The team sends you heart-eyed emojis on the daily
You solve problems and offer solutions without being asked
You get 5-star google reviews from clients
Who we are looking for:
BY Design’s dream candidate is a ROCKSTAR home stager. This role is excellent for an experienced designer who loves exceeding client expectations and creating beautiful spaces. An exciting job for anyone who enjoys a challenge and can transform any home into a model home.
- Vacant home staging
- Color consultations
- Design consultations
- Design boards - Experience with Design Files is a plus
- Occupied home staging consultations
- Customer service
- Social Media content creation
- Warehouse cleaning and organizing
- Packing and unpacking staging items
- Other administrative tasks
- This job is very physically active and requires the ability to lift 30 lbs and be on your feet much of the time.
- Interior design background (degree is not a requirement)
- Excellent client relations skills
- Comfortable on camera for social media
- Detail oriented
- Positive attitude and team player
- Accountability for actions and attitude
- Support company mission
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiate and find solutions to issues
- Ability to multitask
The nitty gritty:
- You’ll need to bring your A-game to work each day
- Available to work 40+ hours per week and be in the office 8:30am to 5pm Monday - Friday
**Please note, all items must be completed and submitted to be considered for this role.**
- A cover letter and PDF of your resume.
- In the body of the email, please include links to your portfolio or pictures of your work. (Can be photos of your own home!)
- To submit the information above to be considered for the position, send an email to [email protected]. Please use this specific subject line: I'm the perfect Home Stager! Complete applications will receive a confirmation email within 48 business hours.