Client Care Coordinator
Job Description & Application
BY Design Home Staging is a fast-growing, woman-owned business that thrives on a love for home design and a passion for doing business with integrity. On our team, we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations. We are a growing small business with an energetic and upbeat environment and seek someone to grow with us long-term. You will never get bored here!
The job perks include a stocked snack bar, working creatively, and laughter during stressful moments.
Why would you want this job?
- love people and organization
- are detail oriented yet can see the big picture
- are excited about working with a dynamic, fast moving team
- are flexible and can quickly switch between tasks
- enjoy coming to work in a beautiful environment
- are trustworthy and experienced
- bring joy and expectancy to your job
BY Design’s dream candidate is a ROCKSTAR communicator with clients. This role is excellent for an experienced person who loves exceeding client expectations and keeping all the plates spinning. An exciting job for anyone who loves people, chocolate, and solving problems. Experience in real estate and/or design a plus.
Proficiency and experience in all aspects of client care including:
• In-bound sales
• Client liaison
• Office administration
• Preparing and submitting bids/contracts
• Respond to phone calls and email from customers inquiring about our services
• Communicate with different departments
• Coordinate scheduling between departments
• Provide excellent customer service and communication
• Record transaction details
• Problem solve client and department issues
• Oversee project coordination
• Occasional special projects
• Receive clients that walk-in
• Other administrative duties as needed
• Provide support to operations as needed
• Provide backup for office manager/bookkeeper as needed
• Report to senior management and work with them to improve office operations and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Initiate and find solutions to issues
• Detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with team and clients
• Leadership ability to manage challenges and oversee employees
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Positive attitude and team player
• Accountability for actions and attitude
• Support company mission
• Emotional intelligence
• Ability to multitask
• Familiar with Quickbooks online
• Experience in working with Apple products/Macs
• Real estate and/or design experience preferred but not required
The nitty gritty:
- You’ll need to bring your A-game to work each day
- Available to work 40+ hours per week and be in the office 8:30am to 5pm Monday - Friday
**Please note, all items must be completed and submitted to be considered for this role.**
- A cover letter and PDF of your resume.
- To submit the information above to be considered for the position, send an email to [email protected]. Please use this specific subject line: I'm the perfect Client Care Coordinator!